In order for your child to experience success, he/she will be expected to attend school. However, in order to protect his/her classmates and teachers from illnesses, if your child is ill please make arrangements for his/her care.
- Please call the school in the morning to let us know if your child will not be attending due to illness
- If your child becomes sick during the day or arrives at school sick, you will be notified to pick up your child. If you cannot be reached at home we will call the emergency numbers you give us. Please keep them updated.
- A written excuse must accompany your child upon returning to school.
- Let the teacher know if your child will be absent for more than two days.
- You will be notified if your child experiences excessive absences.
- Occasionally children will need to be picked up from school to attend an appointment. Please write an excuse to the teacher and adhere to sign-in and sign-out policies in your child’s school.
Please do not send your child to school if he/she has a fever over 100.4 without medication.