Throughout the year there will be several opportunities for your child to attend field trips. Some of the trips may be walking field trips.
- You will be notified in advance of all upcoming field trips.
- In order to ensure the safety of all of our children, we must have written notification 24 hours prior to the field trip if you plan to sign-out your child from the site of the field trip.
- We can not release a student to anyone other than a child’s parent or guardian at the site of the field trip (even if they are on the blue card).
- Once the bus returns to the school, the child may then be signed out to someone listed on the blue card.
- Occasionally you will be required to provide transportation home.
- Any baked goods that are brought in during the course of the school year need to be purchased from a store, not “homemade.”
- There will be several family events planned throughout the year. Your child’s teacher will keep you informed as they are scheduled differently in each school. Some of the celebrations include;
- Holiday Celebrations
- Seasonal Celebrations
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day